Education is high on the agenda of the Mauritian Government: ‘our vision is to develop Mauritius into a knowledge hub for the region’, and the island ranks first in UNESCO’s list of African countries for tertiary education enrollment.
In addition, its geographical location just a few miles off the east coast of Madagascar, and the island’s cultural and historical ties to Asia and Europe, and Mauritius seems the obvious choice to play host to a new brand of global, affordable, world-class higher education for the continent. Students get first- world degree’s at a cheaper cost while living in the paradise island.
Why is Mauritius a favorable country:
- Boost your career prospects and earning potential with a plethora of internationally recognized value-for-money academic and professional qualifications
- Obtain your student visa in Mauritius without any hassles
- Benefit from free transport and public health care services
- Acquire work experience while working up to 20 hours weekly
- Feel at home in a socially, economically and politically stable cosmopolitan Mauritian society that blends cultures from Europe, Africa and Asia
Mauritius is known as a tourist destination, so why not kill two birds with one stone? Get a quality education in paradise!!!