Accommodation & TravelBooking Assistance
After the application process is completed, we assist the student to look for accommodation of their choice. The choices of accommodation include two options:
- On- Campus- These are accommodation packages within the campus vicinity that include student residence halls with fully furnished rooms, WiFi, Common entertainment lounges.
- Off- Campus- These include Renting an apartment/ House.
Once the accommodation is completed, we assist the students in applying for their visas to the respected country.
Before you get on the plane:
Once the student has got all their documentation and visa approval. It is suggested that the student has a check list that includes the following:
- Accommodation documents- This is just as important as making sure that your university arrangement is settled; on other areas of the site, we have discussed the options available to you for housing arrangements. Do not step foot on a plane without having your security deposit paid (or arrangements to do so once you’ve arrived). Use the internet or make a call in order to double check a day or two before your flight so that you don’t end up stranded once you arrive in your host country
- Visa and Passports- It is always important to cross-check your documents including the validity of your passport and the duration of your visa.
- Jot down a packing list- This includes toiletries, clothes, electronics and other accessories.